Bungie is listening to your feedback
That does not mean that anything will change, though
A user on the german mein-mmo Blog posted a good comment on the actual mood of the community right now. The comment relates to the ressources of Destiny 2 and how bad they are distributed for players. If you want to masterwork any of your armor you can only do so by farming Ordeal over and over again.
Here it is:
Are you really overwhelmed with your own baby? Does it really always have to be with application blue to switch A, then there with application green to switch C on the 4th floor .... but unfortunately it has closed and refers to switch XY in the basement only if you have application red in duplicate?
- Bungie ... does it really always need a shit storm?
- Bungie ... does it really always take months and a new season to make such changes ?!
- Bungie ... must it always be the same answers from you that you hear us, that you pass it on, that there may be an adaptation at some point in the future ?!
That's exactly what it feels like every time! If weeks or even months are required for simple changes / enhancements or bugfixes.
Asterix and Obelix were probably your favorite films back in the 90s.
The worst thing for me is that it feels like Bungie doesn't know anything about their game.
If the employees there were actively playing their own game, they would notice that the material management is completely banana!
Which Bungie employee would do that to themself day after day, week after week, especially with the prospect of the upcoming elemental changes?
Why don't they notice that they are producing cheese?
I used to be an advocate of the bunch, but after YEARS of the same ignorance and stupidity they show, there is nothing left to defend.
by Chriz Zle
Related: Bungie, Author Chriz Zle
Friday 21st of February 2020 at 09:32
Destiny 2 is dead
The Franchise died in the last couple of months
Unfortunately we have to announce the deadness of Destiny 2 from Bungie. It is so sad to see that this game not only took no steps forward but actually went back a lightyear.
What we need Bungie to do right now, is:
- Bring back the old heavy ammunition spawning cycle
- Move snipers, shotguns and fusion rifles back to special weapons
- Lower the time to kill drastically so people have a chance to win against teams who just sit together focussing you down with their primaries
- Increase movement speed and flexibility (Twilight Garrison, shoulder charge etc.)
- Make trials of osiris a revive game again (the random spawns DO NOT WORK!)
Would DeeJ from Bungie be so kind to take a look at this and convince Bungie to make Destiny 2 great again (even though it never was).
Wednesday 7th of March 2018 at 12:23
Destiny 2 is Coming
... but only later for PC
Bungie will release Destiny 2 this year for PS4 and XBOX One. Both versions will release in september, 2017. And both versions will have an open beta (if you have pre-ordered Destiny 2) in july.
But there is one downside, the great looking PC version will release later on: october 2017. And its open beta will just start later, too: august 2017.
With that being said we are still looking forward to play it on PC as some feedback of the early on testers implies that it will be a great game.
Related: Destiny 2
Sunday 2nd of July 2017 at 22:56